Ballarat Gov Hub
Works included complex fit out interior and exterior painting of one of the biggest government building in regional Victoria. Project floor space is upon of 15000 square meters and included a timber structure.
DCON Painting worked along Kane Nicholson JV to complete this complex project. The building contains timber clear finish and proxy finished sealed floors, line marking of top of the interior and exterior paint.
Painted Feature’s included:
- Timber coatings to external surfaces.
- Timber coatings to timber trims & doors.
- Timber coatings to structural timber.
- Feature fit-out walls including Green-screen wall.
- Line-marking and floor coating.